my little girl...

L and T have been 2.5 hours away in a hospital the past three days. They come home tomorrow. I am counting the hours to when I can jump in a car and go get them. Yesterday was the most difficult. L came out of surgery around 1:00 and in a lot of pain. For a parent to see their child in so much pain there is nothing that compares. T and I where emotional and at a loss of what to do. I never thought this would be so difficult. Not being right by there side has been much more difficult then I could have imagined. I was crying out to the Lord yesterday for them and frantically trying to figure out what I could do. If this were a western hospital I would be trusting the doctors, I would be trusting the process, and I certainly wouldn't be praying as much. The situation is bringing me to cry out to my God like none before, and trust Him alone. I guess that is the best place to be, but it certainly is not an easy place to be.

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT. 

Thank you to the many of you across the globe that have been praying for L and T.

My heart is in Beijing at Smile Angel Children's. And I can't wait to have it back home.

(Tuesday)

(Wednesday)

(Thursday- Surgery day) Thanks friends for your encouragement and prayers.

(Friday)


Comments

Popular Posts