the largest sale this side of the sea
I have to say, I was skeptical. Skeptical that having a "garage sale" in our living room would actually be a good idea. You read about ways families raise funds for adoption, and usually a garage sale is part of that plan. Our situation- living overseas, not having a garage, and not having a garage full of stuff to sell- made me skeptical. My wife said "we can do it."
So she has worked hard, and I mean hard. Communicating, emailing, collecting and collecting, and pricing pricing pricing. The support and generosity of others has been amazing. I am so grateful for the wonderful community we live in. The dongxi [stuff] is piled high and donations to our sale keep coming in.
If you are in town this Saturday, stop by. Really, stop by...and buy a lot of stuff.
Excited to get my house back also.
So she has worked hard, and I mean hard. Communicating, emailing, collecting and collecting, and pricing pricing pricing. The support and generosity of others has been amazing. I am so grateful for the wonderful community we live in. The dongxi [stuff] is piled high and donations to our sale keep coming in.
If you are in town this Saturday, stop by. Really, stop by...and buy a lot of stuff.
Excited to get my house back also.

Wish I could say we were "in town"!
ReplyDelete