howdy dudie monkey wonkey

today's schedule:
6:30 wake up
7:30 breakfast, bacon, eggs, cereal, coffee, fresh fruit
9:00 boat ride to monkey island


 H has been looking forward to monkey island ever since we booked our vacation.
We took a relaxing 10 minute boat ride to the island.
Once at the island Mom stayed on board the boat while H and I fed bananas to the monkeys.


See the monkey in the background slowly making his approach to the boat?
Mom thought she was safe on the boat.  She was hopeful at-least.  

H wanted to bring one home with us.

And one of the monkeys wanted to come home with us.
Mom didn't so much like this.  I think M did though.  
We all enjoyed mom's reaction.  
The boat captain sprang into action and shooed the monkey away.  
I should have sprung into action, taken the role of the knight and fought off the little critter.
But, like I said, we all enjoyed mom's reaction.  

Wishful thinking.
Surprise Tricia!
{let me zoom this in for you...}
As long as we were giving them bananas they were happy.
When we ran out of bananas is when they became 
the mischievous little monkeys that all monkeys are.


H enjoyed every bit of it.  Even when the monkey grabbed his arm 
and attempted to climb on him.
{Tricia said she would have been okay with the monkey on the boat if she knew it had its shot}

Comments

Popular Posts