the arts

Some artists visited today.

With a great message.

TRIVIA: Who is the first person said to be filled with the Spr in the Book?

I will let you think about it.

In a nut shell:
They spoke about the arts, and how it was all created and given to us by the Creator.

And we have all been given a gift, and we are to use it for His glory.

Intertwined with the message was some awesome artistry...

A Mime. Yes, a Mime.

An Electric Violinist.  He rocked the house.  I think everyone had ambition to learn afterward.

A Jazz Pianist.

And an Electric Guitarist.

The Father Loves Music.  The Ps are full of it.

The Mime's last skit was David and Goliath.  And they wrapped it up with this...

We try and put on us things that are not us, like David was told to put on the Kings armor.  But he was good with the sling.  We should find what our gift is, work at it, and do it with all our heart for His glory.

I don't have much music talent, but we all do have a gift.
What do I do with mine?
Is it used for His glory?

Check out Ex 31:2, an Artist was the first person filled with the Spr.

(Sarah, did you know the answer?  I only ask, because I could never figure out half the trivia games you had us do at fun gatherings.  Miss those.)


Comments

  1. when was this?! electric violin?! i am so sad that i missed this :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it was during ms assembly yesterday....sounds cool.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts