F2: The Joys of...
the joys of fatherhood.
I have said it many times to my wife...
I never fully came to understand the
radical, I give my one and only son-kind of love
that
great, never stopping, never giving up, willing to go the distance,
kind of love
the Heavenly father has for his people
until I became a father.
Becoming a father has helped me understand
that love at a little deeper level.
some of the joys for me are the times of taking my son out and
trying new foods or stumbling over the language.
here are some pictures to share with you...
noodle shop
I guess we could have done with only one bowl, I never do know what I am ordering.
at a china day party put on by local students.
H stole the show. He is pretty loved around here with the locals.
street noodles. I thought they would be hot, but they were a cold,
peanut butter tasting,
noodle dish.
we like them.
so many joys that fatherhood brings...
my favorite memory of my own dad is fishing, especially
the one day called "opener"
It was never much about the fish we caught (cause we never caught any),
more about the early wake up call
breakfast at the cafe in town
and time with dad.
love ya dad.





Comments
Post a Comment