Family Christmas Card

one thing I (chad) always enjoy doing each year is designing a simple Christmas card,
this would be year three of doing this.
I always have a tough time choosing which I like best.
HELP ME. if anyone actually votes and one wins, that will
become our banner on the blog for the holiday season.
vote, which one do you like?
vote on Tricia's facebook or by putting a comment at the end 
(if you know how to comment on the blog).

#1 Changes Everything

#2 Have Life

#3 Joy Everywhere

#4 my editorial cartoon

you probably can't read that, it says; 
"still no room for you. 
meanwhile i get a spot by the fireplace.
you are immanuel, what do they not get about that. 
forgive them for they have made me bigger than you."

#5 Peace Love

#6 more Peace Love

ready to vote? Merry Christmas.

{thanks Danielle Wahl and Heidi Thomas for taking the pictures!
you all are so very gifted!}

Comments

Popular Posts