family of four
yep.
did you see the new header for our blog?
did the stork in the corner give it away
or the post title?
(I know, ignore the tacky Christmas lights on the header.
we will have a new header up soon enough of our family Christmas card.)
we are going to be a family of four.
we just arrived back from the beijing hospital.
we are 11 weeks along.
4.2 cm of awesomeness.
anyone who ever wonders if God is real, need only see this.
miracle.
how do I feel about having a child on this side of the sea...
that is a post for another day.
I am excited to be a dad.
love you little one...
I asked little man before he went to bed about what we saw today.
He said, "baby in moms belly, henry big brother."
I have the best family in the world.


congratulations, chad & tricia!!
ReplyDelete{and henry!!}
*have birth experience in two different BJ hospitals if you have questions . . . ;)k
What a cutie :) Love how coordinated we are! Bonding across the sea. So excited for you guys. PTL everything looks good. Henry, what a sweet guy, he's gonna be such a good big brother!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys, :) Blessings. We have been praying for you guys and thinking about you alot.
ReplyDelete