success

Today I felt a measure of success...
I was able to direct the taxi driver from our school to our home.
By using five words that I know: That. Right. Straight. Left. Gate.
It felt good, so I share my excitement with you.

Here are some pics off of my phone.  We haven't taken a ton a pictures yet because our camera is so huge.  These will do for now.

A praying mantis.  I have never seen one of these before.

That is Tricia in the distance waiting at the bus stop.  Riding a bus is much cheaper than other forms of transportation.  Bike would be cheaper, but Tricia is hesitant to purchase a bike.  She was not much of a bike rider in the states, and riding here is a different story.

My breakfast.  I stop sometimes at a street vendor on my way into work and purchase one of these for about .65 cents.  It is one egg cracked over a tortilla type of flat bread, a dash of seasonings and green onions, and wrapped around some sort of crunchy thing.  Not sure what it is called, but it is good.

Another part of town we went through on our way to coach a game.

Little man on a rainy day.  

I find the flavors interesting.  These are chicken flavored Cheetos, can't find the kind we are use to.

That is seaweed and chicken wing flavored Pringles.  You can find the other flavors,  our favorite is still the Sour Cream and Onion.  Although they taste slightly different.  I think maybe a different oil or something must be used when they make them. 

Little man and I went for a morning ride.  Close to where we live there is a morning market, like a farmers market.  We came across some flaky, crispy, sweet bread.  He liked it. 

tail by chad.

Comments

Popular Posts