ready for winter.
today we had bright blue beautiful skies.
it rained yesterday, which got rid of the smuggy yuck that is usually in the air.
even the stores looked cloudy inside a couple days ago.
the weather has turned much colder here as well.
it is supposed to be in the upper 50's all week.
but there is a good wind that comes through here so it feels colder than in the 50's.
we went through one of our suitcases today and took inventory on what we brought for winter wear.
and made a list of what we need to go search for.
little man is excited for winter.
i think i am too, because
i have heard the coldest it gets here is like 20 degrees F.
to a north dakotan and minnesotan that sounds like beach weather in the winter.
and it only snows a couple times in the season.
it all accumulates to less than a foot of snow.
usually.
we will see.


What a cute photo!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, well, winter there is a bit nicer however...remember you may need to get on a bike in that cold weather. I remember one time I was in a city a bit north of you and it was night and winter and I had to ride my bike somewhere and it was awful. I made a promise to the Lord that when I returned to the states and had to get in a cold car in the winter I wouldn't complain again. And that's when he sent me to Fargo to test my promise...hee hee
ReplyDeleteErica Lehner
that is funny erica!! i have yet to purchase a bike. chad has bought one and loves the freedom. i just don't trust myself in all the traffic {understatement right! :)} maybe some day i will buy one.
ReplyDelete