movies.
Hello - it's the husband of the wife who blogs.
thought i would jump on and say a little something.
my son is laying next to me watching larry and bob on the TV.
finally hooked up the little 20 inch that we were given.
i am thankful to have received this TV for free, but
i miss movies on a crisp TV that i don't have to squint to see.
the buttons don't work right, you push one button and it does something else,
you push the same button again and it does something new.
thus the volume does not work,
maybe every fifth push the volume will adjust,
but then you push the button again and it adjust the picture or channel.
so i became a genius and found a cord,
took the cord and put it into the back of the dvd player,
with the other end going into the small stereo that we packed.
So we could adjust the volume. didn't work.
so I tried pushing the plug in harder. didn't work.
did I mention I miss crisp movie watching with good sound on a TV larger than my computer screen.
so i pulled the plug half way out and the sound works.
some things just are different. sound works when the plug is halfway out? ok.
that's what i spent nap time doing.
Now we can hear larry and bob singing.
the weeks are busy, so it is nice to sit with my son and relax right now.
it is like anything else, when you start a new job it takes a while to figure out.
along with figuring out the many other things along the way.
There are stressful days, usually dealing with scheduling at work.
i love riding bike to and from work, nothing like a game of frogger to wake me up.
this is not my bike. i bought a used one from someone who left.
my bike fits me. I rode this bike home form work for a friend.
it was fun riding this bike, although I know I looked ridiculous, but I am not self conscious.
I embrace my ridiculousness.
I would ring the broken bell, sport my beautiful head gear,
bounce up and down with the shocks, and say hello as I passed other riders.
they would in turn stare at me probably thinking "crazy man."
have to run...date night. little man is going to hang with friends,
we are going to explore a restaurant, and try to order food.
hopefully the ordering works.


Comments
Post a Comment